We are a collaborative design studio and consultancy in Cumbria
Led by Designer and Creative Consultant, Jili Allen, our team work in a free-range manner from our base in the beautiful Eden Valley in the rain-spattered county of Cumbria. We work with clients across the globe and we are more than happy to come to you, meet, and discuss how we can help. With well over a decade’s experience within the creative industries, we advise and implement design strategies and more, to make your brand sing. Don’t take our word for it, read our client testimonials within our working project pages.
Send us an email or give us a call on 07863 546596
Why choose Jili Allen Creative?
- We care about each and every project we embark on, and aim to create something that is not only effective, but has a greater impact than the sum of its parts and can ultimately be something we can both be proud of.
- We have a highly experienced and versatile team with a strong reputation for consistently delivering professional, high quality work, which achieves results in a variety of industries.
- We do our research so we can understand what you, and your market, are looking for. We retain and refresh an excellent understanding of most commercial markets, but we love to revisit or learn about new industries.
- We look beyond current trends so that your branding has real longevity. Design is our passion as well as our work, so we don’t let our knowledge stand still. Trend-spotting and forecasting keeps us ahead of the game, while our understanding of past and current design let’s us know how to adapt for the longhaul.
- We can be wherever you need us to be and for as little or as long as it takes.
- We are flexible and get great results: happy customer, happy client = happy designer! There are multiple creative avenues that lead to the same goal, so we work together on finding the one that’s right for you.
- We love what we do and we hope it shows!
About Jili Allen
Starting life as a Product Designer, Jili gained a first class honours degree in Consumer Product Design in Edinburgh, before working in the Fashion and Graphic Design industries in both Glasgow and Paris. Jili returned to her roots at the end of 2011 with her husband to start the Creative Design Consultancy.