Design for Print
From simple flyers to POS within store, we have worked on a number of scales and mediums to put your message across in a physical format that will engage with your customers.
Eden Arts: C-Art Brochure
A brochure for Cumbria’s biggest visual arts event, C-art, to allow visitors to understand opening hours, locations and have a physical showcase for the artists’ work.
Oaklea Trust: Annual Report
Using exisiting branding, we have developed reports and promotional materials for various services within the Oaklea Trust, including data layout within annual reports.
Ultimo lingerie: Catalogues
Having worked with this client over a number of years, we have developed a style that we know works both visually and commercially for this international lingerie brand.
Lake District Hotels: Christmas Party Brochures
Seasonal promotional design for print, we work a lot with these 6 family-owned hotels to create seasonal literature that is informative yet enticing.
Audio Chi: Promotional Brochure
Contemporary headphone company – contemporary brochure design. simple.
No Ego Challenge: Promotional Flyers
The No Ego Challenges; a series of gruelling and tough ‘mud’, ‘Urban’ and ‘beach’ challenge runs that are designed to push you to the max.
UTan: Lightbox Posters
To go within Selfridges for the launch of the new self-tan, lightbox posters and other POS had to be created. Striking yet simple and informative.
PBS: Welcome Folders
To welcome new and existing customers to the new branding, a welcome folder was created to hold any additional information on the Society’s products.
Court Thorn Surgery: Posters
To illustrate a new carer’s initiative brought about through the GP Surgery, the client wanted different ways to show the same information: clear, concise, and friendly.
- Brochures/Reports/Catalogues: Let us help you communicate your information in a way that will keep your customer engaged.
- Point of Sale (POS): Want to upsell, reinforce a sale or encourage a sale? We can help.
- Advertising: Print advertising for both national and regional publications and display advertising, let us know the dimensions and the message, and we’ll make sure it comes across.
- Promotional Leaflets: Still one of the most effective ways to market your business in a localised area, we can work with a range of formats.
- Flyers and Posters: Designed to your dimensions, let us know why and who you are trying to engage and we’ll design your poster or flyer to let the message be understood fast and furiously!
We can also help compiling print quotes and have some fantastic contacts in the copywriting and marketing industries.